Killzone: Liberation and Coded Soul are two of the few classic titles coming to PlayStation Plus Premium members in June. But subscribers have a little more incentive to check out these PSP games since trophy lists for them have been posted online and have given users an idea of what it will take to unlock both Platinums.
Here is the complete list of Killzone: Liberation trophies
PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium just celebrated their one year anniversary and gave PlayStation gamers their much-requested version of a…
As Exophase notes, Killzone: Liberation has 35 trophies. There are 10 bronze, 21 silver, three gold and, of course, the lone platinum.
Many of them are for completing missions, but there are also a handful of trophies for killing Helghast in specific ways, earning a set amount of money, and earning a certain number of medals in missions. It doesn’t seem to be as easy of a Platinum compared to other PSP games like Pursuit Force and the two Siphon Filter games.
- Liberator – Unlock all trophies in Killzone: Liberation.
- Regroup with Rico – Complete Mission I.1 – Counterattack.
- Separated again – Complete Mission I.2 – Retreat.
- VIPs rescued – Complete Mission I.3 – Evacuation.
- dam man – Complete Mission I.4 – Sabotage.
- Not one for stealth – Complete Mission II.1 – Approach.
- Refined failure – Complete Mission II.2 – Diversion.
- Door Buster – Complete Mission II.3 – Assault.
- stolen craft – Complete Mission II.4 – Escape.
- overwhelmed – Complete Mission III.1 – Recon.
- Lost VIPs – Complete Mission III.2 – Ambush.
- Cobar’s Ultimatum – Complete Mission III.3 – Catastrophe.
- The end of Cobar – Complete Mission III.4 – Pursuit.
- Go against orders – Complete Mission IV.1 – Infiltration.
- Save Evelyn – Complete Mission IV.2 – Revelation.
- The end of Metrac – Complete Mission IV.3 – Confrontation.
- Not everything to plan – Complete Mission IV.4 – Liberation.
- Fancy some fun? – Complete 4 challenge games with a bronze medal or better.
- Show your skills – Complete 12 challenge games with a bronze medal or better
- It’s all fun and games – Complete 24 challenge games with a bronze medal or better.
- gold standard – Earn 1 gold medal in a challenge game.
- golden chief – Earn 10 gold medals in challenge games.
- Prepared for battle – Equip a weapon with three abilities.
- Pocket change – Collect $1000 Vektan in one mission.
- military bounty – Collect $44,000 Vektan in missions.
- Exaggerated! – Defeat a Helghast soldier with a missile launcher.
- Sniper – Defeat a Helghast soldier with an M3 revolver.
- Who wants pancakes? – Defeat a Helghast soldier by crushing it.
- That personal touch – Defeat a Helghast soldier with a melee attack.
- Not so friendly – Defeat a Helghast soldier with a spider mine.
- Anti-tank personnel – Destroy an enemy tank on foot.
- Not today soldier – Revive an incapacitated friend.
- make them fly – Defeat 10 enemies with frag grenades.
- mobile fortress – Defeat 50 enemies while in a vehicle.
- An armed man – Defeat 100 enemies on foot.
Here is the list of Coded Soul trophies
The Coded Soul trophy list grew soon after on Exophase and is just as straightforward, while not quite as straightforward as the other aforementioned PSP classics. He has 10 bronze, nine silver, seven gold and one platinum, totaling up to 27 trophies.
- Idea Kanrisha – Unlock all trophies in Coded Soul.
- Taidou – Complete the prologue: Taidou.
- Tsuiseki – Complete Chapter 1: Tsuiseki.
- Hyouryuu – Complete Chapter 2: Hyouryuu.
- Ginen – Complete Chapter 3: Ginen.
- Shousou – Complete Chapter 4: Shousou.
- Ruthen – Complete Chapter 5: Ruten.
- Betsuri – Complete Chapter 6: Betsuri.
- Novice Warrior – Win a battle.
- Intermediate Warrior – Win 100 battles.
- expert warrior – Win 300 battles.
- The chosen idea – Reach level 30.
- master of the idea – Reach level 50.
- Beginner Capturer – Capture a monster.
- Intermediate Level Capturer – Capture 50 monsters.
- Advanced Capturer – Capture 100 monsters.
- Kizuna power – Perform Kizuna’s reflection.
- Rich – Acquire 10,000 gems.
- Ultra-rich – Acquire 50,000 gems.
- Novice Explorer – Complete a quest.
- seasoned explorer – Complete 10 quests.
- veteran explorer – Complete 20 quests.
- forger apprentice – Forge a Rulebreaker.
- Experienced Forger – Forge 10 rule breakers.
- master forger – Forge 30 rule breakers.
- Gifted – Clear a Karma in the Mutation section.
- Accessory Collector – Acquire 30 accessories.
Worms Trophies and Herc’s Adventures have yet to be uploaded, but it’s unlikely those two will even support trophies given the paltry trophy support for third-party classics on PlayStation Plus Premium.