Sahirow Sanctuary is a sanctuary within The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the KingdomIt is Hebra Mountains.
Our guide will help you find the location of Sahirow Shrine, solve its puzzles, and walk you through the “Aid From Above” puzzle to retrieve the chest and blessing light.
When you’re done, our shrine location page or interactive map of Hyrule can direct you to something else to do.
Sahirow Shrine location
The Sahirow shrine is in the Hebra Mountains region. The shrine is located southwest of Hebra Peak. The shrine is easily accessible either by gliding from a higher peak or climbing from a valley. The exact coordinates are (-3355, 2387, 0361).
Presentation of the sahirow sanctuary
Sahirow Shrine is full of laser puzzles, but don’t let that scare you. Although various hallways appear to send Link on a worthy spy mission possible missionmany lasers can be avoided by crouching or jumping.
1. Start by running down the first lane. You will encounter a red laser. Keep running down the hallway and jump on it. If you hit the laser, a hatch will open under Link and he will restart in the front.
2. The next corridor has many more lasers to avoid. First, jump over the first laser.
3. Second, crouch and walk under the next four lasers. The first is parallel to the ground. It looks low, but Link’s crouch is low enough to avoid it. After that, keep walking while crouching under the next three as shown below.
4. Approaching the other end, you will see a small raised platform to your right. Jump to the upper platform. From there you can jump and slide past the last three lasers.
5. Once you are at the end of the hall after the lasers, look up. A platform moves above you. Use Ascend to jump across and bring Link to the next area.
6. At this point, you can go in two directions: one looks like a long hallway and the other looks like a room guarded by a laser. Walk towards the laser and the room behind it to grab a chest.
7. Crouch under the laser to pass it and enter the room.
8. Once inside, you will see the chest behind some large metal bars and two blocks. To use Ultrahand to grab one of the blocks and position it so it blocks the laser you just walked under.
9. Be sure to keep your distance when doing this. A hatch at the entrance to the room will open once you block the laser, as shown below.
10. Once you’ve blocked the laser, the vault door will open. Come in and take it spicy elixir.
11. Now you have to come back. Use Ultrahand to remove the block obstructing the laser. Once you clear it away, the trapdoor will return to a regular path and you can pass through again by crouching under the laser.
12. Now that we’re back in the room with the split path, we’ll take the path that looks like a hallway. The next part is a series of corridors equipped with moving lasers.
13. You can’t see it at first, but as you walk down the first hallway, a laser will appear at the end and point towards you. Jump on it when it approaches you.
14. In the next corridor, the same thing will happen. As you move forward, a laser will appear and move towards Link. This time crouch to avoid the laser.
15. In the third corridor, you will see a giant laser wall approaching under which you cannot jump or crouch. Don’t panic, if you stay at the entrance of the room, she can’t touch you. Wait for it to reach the end and reverse its path.
16. At this point you can run towards him and use the Ascend ability to transform through the ceiling of the concrete platform containing the lasers.
17. Once at the top of the moving platform, wait for it to get as close to the final pedestal as possible. Jump and slide to the end of the shrine to collect your blessing light.